Slide Show

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ansin/Garcia 04-10-10



Date: 04-10-10
Air Temp: 80
Water Temp: 74
Wind: NE 16 MPH
Water Clarity: 3 ft

We headed out to the north west part of the lake at around 7:30 am.  the unfortunate thing was that the wind was blowing and it was difficult to throw the v\bait that I really wanted to throw.  None the less, I figure I would throw my favorite search bait...A golden shiner colored Rapala Slash Bait.  Within a dozen or so casts I hit the 1st fish.  From there it was a fish festival.  Nothing on anything other than a golden shiner bait.  Mid way through the day I broke my Rapala slash bait and had to switch over to a humpnack XPS bait.  I had similar results on this bait as well.  Although the fish were not huge Biggest at a little over 4 pounds, they wer plentifule.  We boated about 30 fish.  They were found in the patches of water cabbage.......

Until next time keep the like tight

No comments:

Post a Comment