Slide Show

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fishing Report

I have a couple of trips to report.  I was on vacation and my buddy came down from MA to do some fishing....

I took a couple of pics of him catching a few....




As you can see one day was a chilly 60 degrees in FL and the other was pretty warm.  During each trip we put over 20 bass in the boat.  Nothing huge maybe 4 but it was fun.  I am glad by buddy had a good time.


All was not great though....My buddy Gary hooked into a bass of about 11-13 pounds and lost it...He seems to do this a lot...I guess he is not used to florida fishing....


We also went out to Garcia Resevoir and only put one fish in the boat...Was right after a cold front....Lost of guys coming up empty on tourney day...At least we got one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment