Slide Show

Monday, February 22, 2010


Date:  2/20/10
Location: Palm City
Temp:  76
Water Temp: 66
Sunny
Wind: Calm
Water Clarity: Stained

Headed out at around 9:30 am.  I figured that I would take the kids and throw a few lines in the water.  I also wanted to spend a little time adjusting the new Fishfinder/GPS combo I picked up as well as the new rod and reel.

I put the boat in the water and adjusted the brakes and tension on the new combo.  I decided that I would throw something different this time out and all I can say is that the choice paid off.  Two casts into the day and I was off to the races.   I was running soft plastics on the first break off the shore 8-12 ft and they were getting blistered by the action.  All in all I put 18 bass in the boat between 10:00 and 12:30.  The kids put in another 3 a piece as well.  Size ranges in the 2 to three pound range with the largest bass of the day at 7lbs 14 onces...You have to love florida winter fishing...


Keep the lines tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment